In the unfortunate event of a crash, we want to get you back in the saddle as soon and comfortably as possible. High forces exerted on the frame or fork can lead to failure and with our Crash Replacement Policy, you can replace your damaged Good Weather frame at 30% off.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be able to provide proof of purchase (such as your order number or email receipt)
- Damage must have been caused by and is only valid for the original purchaser of the bicycle.
- Only genuine claims will be accepted (our decision on whether a claim is genuine is final)
- Normal wear and tear, or damage due to misuse do not apply.
- Shipping costs for your crashed goods is at your expense. We strongly recommend using a signed for service, as it is your responsibility to ensure the goods arrive with us if needed.
- The discount cannot be used with any other offer or promotion, including items in the sale.
This policy applies to products bought from Good Weather or its certified retailers within the warranty period of the product.
How to Make a Claim
- Email [email protected] with the subject – “Crash Replacement” and your order number and a photo of your damaged product to make a claim.
- Explain briefly and precisely how the damage was caused and send photos if possible. This will help us assess the bicycle. We’ll get in touch and figure out how to proceed.
- If accepted, you will receive a comparable frame and or fork without components (Seatpost, derailleurs, shock, stem, etc.) at the prices listed in the table below.